I’ve been wearing this same outfit (in SL, of course) for a few days, and I’m just getting around to posting about it. Things were a bit hectic for the Easter holiday, but I think things are finally slowing down now.
I stopped over at Image Essentials, which is a free-to-use photo studio. I thought it would be nice to have a little scenery in one of the photos for a change. I found this sweet little swing, and it was the perfect relaxation spot, which is exactly what I need after all the craziness over this last weekend.
I love my Power Crystal Necklace (in Onyx) by Earthstones. I have had this necklace for most of my time in Second Life, and I wear it often. I actually have most, if not all, of these necklaces in all the different stone variations, but I definitely wear this one the most often. I tend to wear a lot of dark, and it just seems to go with everything.
What am I wearing?
- Skin ~ Shyla SK 0 by Belleza
- Hair ~ Giselle Mesh Hair in Wild Honey by Wasabi Pills
- Eyes ~ Dazzling Sapphire Eyes by LAQ and Lush Lashes by HUSH Skins
- Nails ~ Magic of Witch Red by Candy Nail
- Sweater ~ Mesh Open Cardigan in Black by Blueberry Carla
- Shirt ~ Traveler’s Tank in Red by fri.day
- Capri Pants ~ Duke in Gray by coldLogic
- Shoes/Feet ~ Women’s Natural Barefeet with Margot Ballet Slippers in Black by Slink
- Necklace ~ Power Crystal (Hers) in Onyx by Earthstones
Prop and pose located at Image Essentials.