Well, I’m blogging. I have decided after playing dress up, taking building classes, and just hanging around Second Life for a few years now to go ahead and blog about it. I’m obviously no pioneer (there are tons of SL blogs out there), but I thought it might be good to do something slightly constructive with all the hours spent in Second Life, so here I am.
This is the pixelated me, Lizzy Yexil, at the Neva River sim in Second Life. The sim is open to the public through March 29th from what I’ve heard, so if you haven’t visited yet and sightseeing is something you enjoy, I suggest you go check it out.
I love my new skin. I haven’t ventured much when it comes to buying skins, so I usually just return to the same few places when I need a change (particularly LAQ and Belleza). I stopped by the Skin Fair: 2013 just to see what else was out there. After getting ejected three or four times for being a lag monster, I was pleasantly surprised to find a skin that I love from a place I had never shopped before. The Astrali skin in Plute from The Plastik really surprised me and it’s a refreshing change. I actually altered my shape drastically after getting the Astrali skin because it inspired me to revamp my look, but it would have worked with either shape. I just wanted something a little sleeker.
Fresh blog, fresh av, fresh start.
- Skin ~ Astrali Skin (Basic) – Plute-Shadow by The Plastik
- Eyes ~ Liquid Light Mesh Eyes (Spring Night) by Mayfly
- Lashes ~ Lush by Hush
- Hair ~ Collide:Mahogany (Light Browns) by Exile
- Nails ~ #P000 Basic Prim Nails Brown07 (Size 10) by Candy Nail
- Dress ~ Moffet – Cream (Size S) by ColdLogic
- Shoes ~ Westerly Booties – Collection (Color Changer HUD) by Hucci
- Bracelet and Earrings ~ Bali Crescent Bracelet and Jewelry Set by Earthstones